COVID-19 Resources & Guidance
The coronavirus continues to affect our local economic ecosystem. Below are a number of programs and guidance available to businesses, including resources from the Seattle Metro Chamber and its partners. We provide regularly updated COVID-19 response resources and toolkits from city, county, state, and federal governments, the Association of Washington Business, and other Washington State-based Chambers of Commerce.
- Small Business Administration to Further Promote Equitable Relief for Main Street Small Businesses
- Current COVID-19 Guidance and Restrictions
- Renewed Federal Resources for Small Businesses
Toolkits & Reopening Resources
Back to Work Toolkit
Tools, templates, checklists and guides that fit the practical needs of many company leaders to build a safe plan to help you and customers thrive. Toolkit has been developed by Madrona Venture Partners, alongside the venture community, leading tech, retail, and aerospace companies, and the Seattle Metropolitan and Bellevue Chambers of Commerce.
Reopening, Unemployment, and Resources for Small Businesses
Updates on three key topics that we know is on your minds – GREAT resources for small businesses: Comprehensive and Links, Links, Links
COVID-19 Lease Amendment Toolkit
Working Parent Support Guide
Public Health Resources
For the latest health information about the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19), the state’s official COVID-19 site.
For reopening guidance for King County businesses and additional resources visit Public Health – Seattle & King County. View fact sheets, data, blogs with access to county resources.
Economic Impact Resources
Applications are now open for the fourth round of Working Washington grants through the state Department of Commerce. These relief funds for small businesses offer grants up to $25,000.
Priorities for funding in this round include:
– Businesses required to close.
– Businesses with lost revenue as a result of closure.
– Businesses with added expenses to maintain safe operations.
– Equitable distribution of funds across the state and to businesses owned and operated by historically disadvantaged individuals.
The application portal is open now through 5 p.m. on April 9 at www.commercegrants.com.
For technical support, call 855.602.2722 or email email@example.com.
The Biden-Harris Administration and the SBA announced new steps the agency is taking with the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) to further promote equitable relief for America’s mom-and-pop businesses.
What The New Stimulus Package Means For Our Region
Final package includes relief for small businesses, distressed industries, and vulnerable workers.
Regional Economic Impact of The Coronavirus Outbreak Study commissioned by the Seattle Metro Chamber and the Business Health Trust.
Local, State, Federal & Trade Association Resources for Small Business
Vaccine Information, Helpful Toolkits for your small business
Resources on vaccine roll out and latest information from King County Public Health
Coronavirus Resources For You And Your Business
Resources from city, county, state and federal government.
Resources from Housing Connector
Resources including rent assistance, eviction prevention, ways to help, and more.
Washington State Coronavirus Response
Get the latest news and business resources from the state government.
Magnolia Chamber Directory – find out what is open, how operations are proceeding
Please use our directory to contact your favorite hospitality, retail shop, or service provider for their latest hours and operations.
Magnolia Chamber of Commerce’s Crime Prevention workshop: Seattle Police Department slides 4/23/20
Digital Tools for your Business
- When and Where you can get vaccinated flyer (courtesy of the Seattle Metro Chamber in partnership with King County and Seattle-King County Public Health
- Business Signage Toolkit (courtesy of the State of Washington) – Printable posters and digital assets
- Facebook Business Resource Hub
- Posters and Toolkits (courtesy of King County) – For customers and staff for reopening businesses
- Sell on Amazon (Amazon)
- Host Facebook Live Classes (Facebook)
- Host Virtual Meetings (Skype)
- Online Gift Cards (LocalBizGifts)
Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE Marketplace
The Association of Washington Businesses helps connect businesses with manufacturers that supply PPE.
- PPE and Other Supplies
- COVID-19 Supply Resources for Employers
Business Health Trust curated list of available supplies throughout Washington.
- Masks & Face Coverings
Seattle Protects is a resource offered by the City of Seattle and provides links to vendors for purchasing face coverings in bulk for businesses or organizations.