March 14, 2023. Do you need a new Square website? The Seattle Office of Economic Development is pleased to announce the Youth Web Design Program is expanding.
Spots will fill up fast, so don’t wait! The Seattle Office of Economic Development is honored to partner with Kay Tita, Urban League, Good Will, and Square and excited to announce they will be working with Franklin High School students.
Please find eligibility, benefits, a timeline and where to apply below. The program is 100% FREE.
BUSINESS OWNERS WILL RECEIVE
- A brand new integrated square website
- Technical skills to maintain and update website as needed
- Professional product photo shoot ( up to 10 products)
- 2 Years domain registrant expenses covered
- 2 Years Square hosting expenses covered.
- Located in Seattle, WA with a City of Seattle Business License
- Participating businesses cannot be a 501(c)(3) non profit
- Business and Occupation (B &O) taxes must be paid in full
- Do not have a website, or website is not current, functional or updatable
- Digital Sales Access Program Participants
- Businesses to receive digital storytelling assets
- Increased Efficiency, Speed, and Accuracy
- Expanded payment capabilities
- Inventory management
- Simplified accounting and reporting
- Leverage relevant tools to integrate current and future customer base
- A reliable team dedicated to supporting selected business owner(s).
TIMELINE + KEY DATES
- March 18th – April 18th – Business Photo Shoot
- April 18th & April 20th – Youth Training
- April 25th & April 27th – Youth Training
- May 2nd & May 4th – Youth Training
- May 6th – Youth & Business Design
- May 13th – Youth & Business Design
- May 20th – Youth & Business Design
Link to apply HERE