- This event has passed.
Prevention of Crime in Businesses Lunch Zoom
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
We have heard and seen issues of crime impacting our business community. There are many varieties of crime and ways to deter. We will be speaking with Barb Biondo of the West Precinct. She is the Crime Prevention Coordinator.
Here is the agenda for this meeting:
- Updates on Q1 crime trends
- Business crime prevention: strategies for the current environment – West Precinct CPC
- How to Deter/Delay/Detect/Deny the burglar (each business is unique – suggest scheduling SPD Security Assessment)
- Business Watch (Connect, share information related to crime and safety, share concerns with SPD regarding any patterns (time of day or suspect information)
- Report if a victim of crime – reporting options
Registration is required ahead of joining the Zoom call. You can do so HERE.
We will record this meeting if you cannot attend live or have to leave early. But your registration will tell us who to share the recording with afterwards.