Community event submission guidelines
The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer and maintain a feature of our website which allows community members to post events in a common location that can be viewed by the general public to advertise community wide events.
All events must be open to the public and be held in Magnolia, which is defined as the area south of Salmon Bay and Shilshole Bay of the Lake Washington Ship Canal; east of Puget Sound and Elliott Bay; north of Elliott Bay and Smith Cove; and on or west of 15th Ave W.
The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to deny or remove any content that is deemed a violation of this event calendar policy, any applicable law, or public health guidelines.
The Chamber’s Executive Director (or their designee) will make the final determination as to whether to deny or remove any content on the Calendar.
- Community member fills in request by clicking on the link Submit An Event
- Requestor must include a valid name, email address, and phone number with area code such as (206) XXX-XXXX. Anonymous postings are not permitted.
- The Chamber will review submitted event and must be approved or disapproved within three days
- Event applicant is notified via email when event is posted
- The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to make changes or corrections to any requested posting as appropriate
The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce Community Events Calendar is provided as a community service to Magnolia residents and community organizations. Though the calendar is moderated for posting acceptable events, the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce does not necessarily endorse nor verify the information included
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 DISCLAIMER
The health and well-being of Magnolia residents during the COVID-19 outbreak remains a top priority for the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce. In accordance with “Washington Stay Safe” guidelines regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, we encourage all events to follow public safety recommendations regarding activities allowed in King County – https://kingcounty.gov/elected/executive/constantine/covid-response/safe-start.aspx