It is time to celebrate the individuals and businesses who have demonstrated leadership, had an impact in our community, and made a difference for Magnolia in 2022.
Do you know a community volunteer who goes above and beyond to make Magnolia a great place to live? Do you see a business that demonstrates leadership, growth, and involvement in the community and is dedicated to making an impact right here in Magnolia?
If yes, please help us celebrate leadership and excellence and nominate a Person of the Year and a Business of the Year for 2022.
Below reflect the qualifications for the Person of the Year 2022 nominations.
Please briefly describe how the Person of the Year nominee does the following:
- Makes significant contributions to the Magnolia community as they relate to improving the business climate, quality of life, or enhancing social interactions
- Has had or made a positive impact on improving the Magnolia community
- Demonstrates a deep commitment to Magnolia by giving their time, talent, and energy, as well as their lasting effect or legacy, to our community
Below reflects the characteristics for Business of the Year nominations.
Please briefly describe how the Business of the Year nominee:
- Provides innovative products or services
- Delivers exemplary customer service
- Encourages and provides professional development of their staff
- Volunteers in the Magnolia community
- Actively carries out the MCC mission of adding vibrancy to the community
The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce’s board of directors will review the nominations for the two awards and select the 2022 recipients, who will be publicly announced and honored with awards and recognition.
Please submit your nomination(s) for either or both the Person of the Year and Business of the Year via email by December 27, 2022. Your nomination(s) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!